[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Sheet local range names in Navigator

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Mon Jul 11 12:55:46 PDT 2011

Hi Christoph (that's me), all the others!

Just some correction to some statements I've made below ... I had the
chance to check with Excel 2007 today.

It is indeed possible to "Paste Names..." in Excel 2007 - this equals
our "Insert". What I totally do not understand is the location of this
entry - it is part of the "Use in Formula" menu. Weird.

Another thing I've noticed - the filter in the Name Manager doesn't
provide any feedback if the filter is activated. The content is just
filter and that's it ... weird #2.

So, I think we can do better ...

Sadly, I will be on a (likely to be exhausting) business trip tomorrow,
so I won't be able to contribute anything to Calc (Markus, André, Kohei)
or Writer (Cedric, Cor) for another one or two days. Sorry for that!

Cheers,
Christoph