[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Problems with picture in the Wiki

Bernhard Dippold bernhard at familie-dippold.at
Thu Jun 9 16:10:15 PDT 2011

Hi Regina, all

Regina Henschel schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know where to post this and think, here are perhaps some people
> with experience in the Wiki.

Perhaps the website list might be the most reasonable place to ask...

> I have added a new feature to
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5. The description has
> a picture gallery, but only two pictures are shown. I see all four
> pictures in the preview in editing mode, but two pictures are missing in
> normal view.

Perhaps the browser cache caught you?

Did you try a force-reload (shift-reload)?

Here I see all the four pictures for Calc, if you refer to them.

I added a screenshot (allowing myself to find out, if attachments to
this list are allowed ;-).

It shows, that you didn't add a line break between the description and
the single image for Writer, so the image floats to the right and
doesn't follow the headers.

In such cases I add <br clear=all /> to the wiki text.

Best regards

Bernhard