[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Sheet local range names in Navigator

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 28 06:54:50 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to resolve some differences between local and global range names
in calc. In a bug report someone suggested that we should add local range
names to the Navigator dialog but I have no idea where it would fit.
It doesn't fit into Range Names and for now I prefer the solution as a
subpoint at every sheet entry but have no strong opinion on that.

Do you have any suggestion?
Feel free to report any inconsistencies between local and global range names
in fdo#38565.

Regards,
Markus