[Libreoffice-ux-advise] lp#891539: Fullscreen via F11 should work

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Nov 21 14:03:44 PST 2011

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 09:32:55PM +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
> So, how to continue ... wait for some other comments? I think I can't
> add that much :-)

I wont change this one week before branch-off of 3.5 as it also needs changes in
documentation etc. IMHO this no urgent change, so I will upstream the bug
tommorrow, we can wait a few days for further comments and when we have a
consistent proposal I make it an Easy Hack. If that does not get fixed in a few
months Ill fix it myself.

Best,

Bjoern