[Libreoffice-ux-advise] 256x256 application icons ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Oct 7 02:02:47 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

	It seems that the GNOME guys really prefer a 256x256 icon size and we
currently only ship a set of 128x128 icons, which makes us look less
pretty than we should be (any chance of a screenshot Vincent?)

	My personal feeling is that at 256x256 just installing the svg icon
would be rather preferable, to allow future scaling. Do we have
easy-to-grok collect, split svgs of each of the icons ? Jimmac - the
rumour is that you prefer raw pixel 256x256 icons - is that really so ?
is each of the 65k pixels hand-tweaked at that resolution ? :-)

	Anyhow - thoughts much appreciated,

	Thanks,

		Michael.