[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Hiding/Showing the page breaks in writer

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon Oct 10 04:00:02 PDT 2011

Hi Christoph and the fellowship of the new Writer indicators,

On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 14:39 +0200, Christoph Noack wrote:
> I also exported the icon that shows the page break - the weird size is
> caused by the fact, that we need a symmetrical indicator and 16x16 items
> don't fit that well here. Since I did it the most simple way, please
> tell me if that's usable or not. You can find it here:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard/Writer_SpecialIndicators#Indicator_Design

Thanks, I implemented the button like you draw it. The behavior in book
mode is also fixed: the button goes on the right.

> Okay, that was quite some stuff for header/footer/page-breaks during the
> last two days. I've promised to work on other topics as well, so I'll go
> (a bit) into suspend mode. Please tell me if you need something ... or
> if cool stuff (tm) happens in the daily builds ;-)))

Sure, cool improvements and fixes have landed in master: the page breaks
menu is now quite nice and works pretty well.

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker