[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Hiding/Showing the page breaks in writer

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Sep 23 14:32:56 PDT 2011

Hi Cedric,

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote (23-09-11 21:11)
> Here is a screenshot of what I currently have implemented for the page
> break indicator. Any opinion on that?
>
> http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/4223/pagebreaks.png

I like the color red, but in this case, I still find it to different
compared to the rest of the 'color scheme' (Options > Appearance > Text
Document).
I would vote for the 'Manual page break blue' from Calc.

The (red) arrow/button: are there some basic principles that are
followed in designing this?
There will definitely be more elements in the future - quite some
changes in Impress also recently - so consistency would be useful.

The entry 'Edit Page Break' opens - I expect - the window Paragraph, tab
Text flow?

Thanks a lot for all the improvements,

--
  - Cor