[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Hiding/Showing the page breaks in writer

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Sep 23 14:37:25 PDT 2011

Hi Regina,

Regina Henschel wrote (23-09-11 22:06)

> Question:
> If the pages are shown 'side by side' or shown in 'book mode', where do
> you show the page break then?

I thought about that too. And considering that
  a. the break is implemented as 'property' of the first paragraph on
the next/second page;
  b. the paragraph markers (if visible) often already indicate there is
a hard page break,
I would expect/like on top of the second page.

> It is possible to set a page break "before" or "after". Do you have
> considered to make this visible?

As setting in the Paragraph > Text flow window? Interesting..

Regards,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org