[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Java GUI for Libre-Office Based Android App(s)

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Sat Apr 28 23:27:21 PDT 2012

> - Should we design for Draw or not?

In my opinion, not necessary at this stage.

> - Will you support note viewing? What about advanced navigation (think
> Navigator)?

I have no idea.

> - Should the design count on the viewer evolving into an editor?

If it makes sense, why not.

> - Should there really be no editing features? Not even basic text editing
> without formatting commands?

Well, from a technical point of view even basic text editing will
already bring up lots of complications.

> - Should we design for both tablets and smartphones?

Well, personally I would say tablets only, but I doubt I am supposed
to be making decisions on my own here.

> - How long do we have to design this? 3 weeks?

Something like that, yes.

--tml