[Libreoffice-ux-advise] new header / footer click-to-reveal bits ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun Aug 26 12:08:51 PDT 2012

Hi Cedric,

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote (23-08-12 14:59)

> No, it's a temporary header/footer... that can just remain if you need
> it, but should be remove if you clicked there by mistake.

OK, that is pretty strait forward.
Has also been considered (I do not follow the list closely) to use the
click event to show / hide the line & control that are currently linked
to the mouse in/over & out events?
This because of the nice possibilities that the control offers of
course. (Sorry, I've no Debian 32bits snapshot available).

Regards,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org