[Libreoffice-ux-advise] FDO#57810 - NEW VERSION: General cleanup of the UI: NOT AN IMPROVEMENT! (Version 4+)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:13:00 PST 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <
fitoschido at gmail.com> wrote:

> That bug is actually a rant. If the reporter thinks LibreOffice is too
> white, he/she should use Microsoft Office 2013. :-P

I agree it sounds like a rant but it could be an enhancement perhaps. I
vaguely remember a mock up of a different backing and it did look quite
nice (no clue about progress or implementation). I'm hoping one of you UX
people will leave a polite comment and triage it ;)

> Perhaps LibreOffice could benefit from a "Dark mode", but I don't
> think giving color options is useful.

+1 to a dark mode, sometimes at night I even think "damn this is bright" ;)

Regards,
Joel

> --
*Joel Madero*