[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Impress - F5 vs. shift-F5 ...

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:49:32 PST 2012

Hi Michael,

at first, I wanted to just write "good idea, do it" ... then I noticed
that the new behaviour would actually be "start at first slide" (new on
F5), not "start at current slide" (new on Shift-F5, currently on F5).
Which makes this less of a no-brainer.

At the same time, we currently also have 3 keyboard shortcuts for the
same function (Ctrl-F2 and F9 being the other two), of which F5 is only
the best known one...
So, given that we still have an equally simple shortcut (F9) for the
existing function and that the new function is only slightly different
than the old one ... I'd tentatively still say, "go for it."

Astron.