[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Writer Styles Drop-Down problem

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 01:08:28 PST 2012

Hi Mirek, Kendy, all,

On Fri, 2012-12-14 at 20:24 +0100, Mirek M. wrote:
> I would opt for changing the background, but instead of black, how about a
> shade of gray.
> Here's how I would imagine it: http://ubuntuone.com/4qCSsk66C8mFTSbXFX4NOF .
> I tried to keep it distinct from the way a style with white text and a
> colored background would be displayed  -- hopefully, it's apparent which
> one is which from the mockup.

I am not really sure this is the best idea here, because it only looks a
bit different than a normal black background. Additionally, the rounded
outline doesn't really work well together with the square selection.

Another idea I had was to not change anything about the style itself,
but just add a "warning" triangle ( /!\ ) or some other icon on the
right side that would say "this style might be unreadable". What do you
think?

Astron.