[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-5: Late feature] Improvements in the header / footer behavior

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jan 4 04:04:27 PST 2012

On Fri, 2011-12-30 at 17:22 +0100, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> So - what I'll try to do is that the appearing will start later (not 1
> sec, but maybe 200 - 500 ms), but the functionality will be available
> immediately when the mouse is there; so the impatient user who knows
> where to click will be able to perform immediately, while the extensive
> mouse traveller will not be annoyed.  Hopefully that will be the best
> from the both worlds :-)

	Heh :-) one thing that is somewhat annoying when actually using writer
is that of the mouse not being moved - but ending up over some area that
subsequently has a header area moved into it (by moving the page down
etc.).

	Is it easy / possible to trigger the header appear etc. only on a
mouse-move event ? :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.