[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Floppy Disk ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jan 6 08:54:05 PST 2012

So,

	Jakub pointed out that I got that lot re-licensed by Novell/SUSE in
some heavy lifting process, and into the public domain; so we can
include them into LibreOffice.

On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 14:43 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	We'd really love to switch our 'Save As' icon to the latest Tango
> version, but have some licensing queries: is there any chance we could
> get the Save & SaveAs icons included into LibreOffice 3.5 (UI freeze
> coming up in the next weeks)

	So - unless people scream; I'd like to replace Save and SaveAs with
these images from gnome-cvs:

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/tango/tango-icon-theme/22x22/actions/document-save.png?revision=1.2
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/tango/tango-icon-theme/16x16/actions/document-save.png?revision=1.2
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/tango/tango-icon-theme/22x22/actions/document-save-as.png?revision=1.1
http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/tango/tango-icon-theme/16x16/actions/document-save-as.png?revision=1.1

	Let the screaming begin :-) failing that I'd like to get them in for B3
next week. Thanks for the reminder Jakub - though - are these the latest
tango icons ? ...

	Thanks,

		Michael.