[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Enable CTL for Default?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:31:46 PDT 2012

Just to add to the ongoing disappointment with CTL, came across FDO 42123
which is another user stating that CTL is outdated, confusing, etc....

Ultimately it seems like people want to purge CTL completely but that seems
unlikely. I'm still wondering if we're nearing consensus on if we can
enable by default or leave as is and just explain why to our user base.

Joel