[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [Review-3-6?] New artwork for 3.6

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:41:10 PDT 2012

Hi Thorsten,

sorry for my inactivity...

> rc1 builds are approaching - should we simply stick the plain
> about.svg into the tarballs & go with that?
>
> I somehow lost the plot on this one - or can we remove references to
> that image from the code?

Currently, about.svg is unused. I was asked, however, to re-enable it,
as a matter of treating new contributors contributions better. I will
not come to doing this today (i. e. before RC1 is tagged).
If about.svg were used, it would be the same across all version of
LibreOffice (at least the official TDF one and the community version).

BTW, I've attached attached a patch for a new Finder background for the
Mac installer. It'd be great if you could see if it fits or if there is
weird alignment etc.

Stefan.