[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Calc's tab colors and GTK tabs

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Jul 13 09:21:49 PDT 2012

Hi Olivier,

On 2012-07-13 at 09:08 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:

> > UX people - please see the details below :-)  It is about the tabs that
> > are in bottom left part of the Calc window to switch sheets; Ruslan made
> > them to render natively (ie. uses the Gtk+ theme to render them), but
> > unfortunately this does not allow their coloring.
>
> Then I think this is a -1. You are asking we give up a useful feature
> for (almost) nothing. Non sequitur.

I am not sure I understand you; but maybe I was confusing in the first
place :-)  Ruslan already agreed to revert the Gtk+ theming I think, I
am just asking the UX guys for a mockup of how we should update the look
of the tabs instead of using the Gtk+ theming (the tabs are indeed old
and ugly, and deserve an update), so that he can implement that.

All the best,
Kendy