[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Email

Sgt. Albert C. Harvey albertchrisharvy at bellair.net
Tue Jun 5 10:06:24 PDT 2012

Hello,
     My name is Albert Christopher Harvey, i am a Staff Sergeant in the US Army, Unit 090209-M-3450C-014 II Expeditionary of Multinational Division Center base in Kabul, Afghanistan of the NATO Force on Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Afghanistan. I have a partnership proposal for you which am sure will be of benefit to you and there's no risk involved. Please reply at my private email address(albertchrisharvey at bellair.net) for more details, waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Sgt. Albert Christopher Harvey.