[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Enable CTL for Default?

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Thu Jun 28 07:18:39 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:21:57AM +0200, Stefan Knorr (Astron) wrote:
> * I am not sure about Cursor Movement, but I've tried the options and
> "visual" seems to behave rather buggy – if it weren't it would likely
> be the best option

I always set it to visual, logical seems very unprediuctable to me (i.e.
I can't usually tell if the right arrow will move the cursor left or
right at ant given position).

> * the "Digits" option: it could find a new home in the Languages tab
> or it could be removed completely, with it being set to "Context"
> always

This have to be kept, in Arabic countries to the west of Egypt the
European (AKA Arabic) digits are always used.

Regards,
 Khaled