[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Google Summer of Code ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Mar 5 04:40:24 PST 2012

Hi guys,

	So - it's the time of year when we want ideas for google summer of code
students to hack on. *But* - these need to be small, reasonably well
contained, and must have a (hacker) mentor who is enthusiastic about
helping the person get the code done.

	Having said all that - I'm sure there are some cool ideas from you guys
for small, incremental changes - eg. adding notes by clicking in the
toolbar, or well - something that is reasonably achievable in six weeks
of work, then it'd be great if you could let me know.

	Thanks,

		Michael.