[Libreoffice-ux-advise] conditional format dialog

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 02:22:49 PDT 2012

Hi Markus,

> I don't see that much use in the Conditional Format Manager. Excel
> uses a totally different concept and treats each conditional format
> entry as one entry in the manager while we would a set of conditional
> formats treat as one entry.

Maybe I'm ignorant of something else here. Is there an existing way to
find what you had formatted before?
I (admittedly not a regular user of the feature) found myself stuck
with not knowing where I had placed conditions previously (and it's
seemingly important to know the exact range you formatted before).

> Astron, I would propose that we take some minutes in Hamburg and
> discuss this together.
Definitely.

Astron.