[Libreoffice-ux-advise] A sheet by default

Daniel Mania daniel.mania at umb.no
Mon May 21 03:06:26 PDT 2012

I don't see a big problem with three initial sheets, but I agree that
starting with only one is the better option here. It is especially
confusing when users don't rename the default sheets so that there is no
indication at all that they contain data. Or could we have an indicator
(colored bar or something) in the sheet tab to visualize empty sheets
and ones that contain data?

Greetings,
DM