[Libreoffice-ux-advise] white & black in color drop-down ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon May 28 05:34:51 PDT 2012

Michael Meeks wrote (26-05-12 22:25)

> 	Not sure :-) many lazy people just pick from the immediately accesible
> colors in the drop-down without scrolling.

Yes, that's the use of it.

> 	Of course, the widget itself is just busted - who cares about the
> 'name' of a color ? why waste all that space by presenting it ?

I expect it is helpful to be able to recognise a color by a simple name,
when wanting to select is at more places.
But of course: no objection at all to improve the very old fashioned
color selection. Where is can be faster to be able select a color from a
short list, and have a full solution available too.

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org