[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Input about Options WAS Re: Need Developer Input about Options

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Nov 12 06:56:25 PST 2012

Hi Mirek,

Mirek M. píše v Pá 09. 11. 2012 v 11:53 +0100:

>         - Graphics Output
>           Use hardware acceleration and Use Anti-Aliasing
>         are in the same category for me: to watch for with certain
>         use.

Can you elaborate?

Unfortunately the "Use hardware acceleration" option is still quite
important, because it disables the Cairo or DX canvas on Linux or
Windows; and there still a bug or 2 appears from time to time where the
Cairo/DX canvas does not happen to work.  The fastest workaround before
it is fixed is to tell the user "Please disable the H/W accel for now";
so I am afraid should be reasonably easy to access for the time being.

All the best,
Kendy