[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Adding captions to Color Scales etc.

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 18 00:13:48 PST 2012

Hey Alexander,

> sorry for bugging you again :)

Oh, no problem with that. I'm happy if the UX and desing team is
improving the dialogs.

> One point I mentioned during the discussion wrt cond. formatting icon
> sets was that adding captions next to the UI elements when defining
> color scales and data bar could increase the ease of use, but it
> somehow got lost.

Ok. Sounds like a good idea. Can you please add it to the design
whiteboard so that it does not get lost. I'll still have to implement
a few pieces for the dialog and hope that for 4.1 I can convert these
dialogs to ui so that the design team can improve the dialogs.

> Additionaly it would be more consistent with the MS Office version of
> the dialog.
>
> A Mock-up: http://ubuntuone.com/61V3lOCdXP10f0iqeWdQLE
>
> What is your stance on this?

Looks good and if it helps to improve the dialog I'ma ll in for it.

Regards,
Markus