[Libreoffice-ux-advise] New Layout for Insert Table Dialog

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 00:46:00 PST 2012

Thanks for the suggestions, I reworked it a bit.

I couldn't get the help button to the far left, maybe you can help me
with that? Also there is no GTK Stock button for "Insert", is "Add" also
good or should I put a custom label?

I have put a bit more space before "Rows". We shouldn't put too much
space there because translations might be longer.

How do you like "Table Styles" instead of "AutoFormat"? Should we rename
it everywhere?

Samuel