[Libreoffice-ux-advise] XML Import

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:03:02 PST 2012

On 11/13/2012 10:16 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> This is just to inform you that I've started working on the wiki page
> for my work-in-progress XML source feature.
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Calc/XMLSource

Just FYI, I will integrate the feature branch containing this
work-in-progress feature (feature/calc-xml-source) into master as soon
as we integrate feature/orcus-update, to meet the feature freeze
deadline.  I hope this to happen sometime this week.

If any changes need to be made as a result of this thread, that will
have to happen after the branch merge.

As for the icons, I'll just grab the "alternative 2" icon set from Alex
W for the time being, and update it later if needed.

All the best,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc