[Libreoffice-ux-advise] conditional format dialog

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Sun Oct 14 12:04:24 PDT 2012

Hi Markus,

Le 10/10/2012 08:15, Markus Mohrhard a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> I have been in the last two weeks refactoring the conditional formats
> dialogs. I finally implemented most parts of the original proposal,
> including the correct menu structure and finally also the ref input
> edit fields. Additionally I remove some of the ugly hacks that were a
> result of the short time the dialog was written in.
Impressive work ! :-)
I saw that the button to select a range is came back. It's position at
the bottom of the dialog surprised me.
> It would be great if you could have a look at the dialog and mention
> any problems you see or make proposals how to make the dialog more
> beautiful.
1/ I think that the dialogs should be less high, indeed it is unlikely
to have enough conditions to completely fill the window.
With only one or two conditions we have a large empty space which I
think not very beautiful. And on a 16:10 screen you don't see the bottom
border of the window.
Is it technically possible to make these dialogs resizable ?

2/ When opening dialog "Format > CF > condition" when the current cell
has a CF, the condition for "Cell value is" is still empty (LO
3.7.0.0.alpha0+ (Build ID: a7efb9b)).

Best regards.
JBF