[Libreoffice-ux-advise] About Manage/Edit dialog in Conditional Formatting

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun Sep 23 22:06:30 PDT 2012

Jean-Baptiste Faure schrieb:

> For me it is more than an enhancement. Here, we have a problem of
> design, if we consider the point of view of the end-user.

Hi Jean,

I still am not sure whether I understood all details of intentions of
current design, and so I am not sure whether your proposal in Bug 54940
can be the solution. But at least I agree that the current behavior
might be confusing, your proposal is one of the several expectations I
hadwhat should happen when I work with the dialog.

CU

Rainer