[Libreoffice-ux-advise] LO 3.6.2 : about Manage dialog from Conditional Formatting

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 02:16:14 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Jean-Baptiste Faure
<jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org> wrote:
> If nothing is possible, I think the better thing to do is to remove the
> button Edit from the Manage dialog.

I think this is the best thing to do in this case - there is even a
bug because of this edit button. If you click edit -> remove one
conditional formatting entry  -> Ok -> Crash!
What I would also do is leave "first condition" empty (or say
something like <current selection not in range>) if current selection
is not in range and it includes a formula. Additional I would put up a
warning and explain to the user what he sees (something like Caution!
Cells references in formula condition are relative to the current
selected cell (<cell number>)). This is at least what I would do.

Regards, Tomaž