[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [libreoffice-design] Articles about LibreOffice design process

Emir Yâsin SARI bitigchi at me.com
Wed Apr 10 20:31:39 PDT 2013

Hello,

Excellent articles. I learned lots of new things, and good to see a common sense still persists.

What I'd like to add to this is; all these roadmaps should be platform-specific (except common design goals), because that way it will be easier to attract people with platform-specific knowledge. Sure, it would take a lot of time and resources, but I am sure there are plenty of people out there who would contribute. And we'd have an excellent and end-user appealing product at hand.

I hope a plan soon goes underway.

Best regards,
-A fellow Mac user.

Emir Yâsin SARI