[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Faenza Icons

Mirek M. mazelm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 08:00:22 PDT 2013

Hi Bjoern,

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 11:20 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen <
bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:

> As for being incomplete: Upstreaming it might just be the catalyst to
> change
> that.
>
> As for the flat theme: Looking nice too, but there is no reason one would
> block
> the other, so why not have both.

The thing is, we don't even have enough manpower to maintain our current
default theme, let alone develop this Faenza theme. I'd rather not ship
something that's in a half-baked state, and, given the licensing
complications, it's not something I feel like we should devote our time to
-- we'd be spreading ourselves too thin.

That said, if anyone would like to devote their time to refining and
bundling this theme, I wouldn't oppose their effort.