[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSOC] iOS remote control design

Siqi Liu me at siqi.fr
Sat Aug 10 19:06:21 PDT 2013

Hello Mirek,

What's your take on the new screens? Eager to hear from you on them.

You can find them here:
http://siqi43.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/a-slightly-flattened-version-of-ios-impress-remote

Do you want me to tint all buttons/icons in orange to stay in line with the
Android app? I've taken blue only because it's one of the default on iOS7.

Also, Fitoschido <http://fitoschido.wordpress.com/> has made a good point
in his comment I think. What's your opinion on that?

Cheers,
Siqi

--
--------

Cordialement,
Siqi LIU

Étudiant Ingérieur, Université de Technologie de Compiègne
Vice-Président de l'association robotique UTCoupe
Responsable d'atelier de ClubChine

------
  Tel. +33 7 61 16 95 83
  email: me at siqi.fr