[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Use Widget Layout for the Start Center

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 03:56:33 PDT 2013

Le 24/07/13 18:16, Krisztian Pinter a écrit :

One major problem with document previews is that there are none for ODB
files. When one works with ODT and ODB files regularly (as I do), this
makes for one ugly startscreen, interspersed with ODT previews and Base
app icons. Unfortunately, I do not know what could be done about this,
other than perhaps providing a fake placeholder preview for the ODB
documents, but I've no idea how that would work or what form it could take.

Alex