[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Remove the Navigator button below the scrollbar in Writer

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun Dec 1 23:42:54 PST 2013

Hi Samuel, all,

Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote (30-11-13 15:17)
> finally it's time to decide how to proceed. I created a poll with
> (hopefully) all suggestions mentioned in this thread and ask everyone to
> share their opinion there: http://doodle.com/pcbb859qgnapxz33
>
> If an option is missing, please let me know.

Before adding my votes, I would like to know more about the option "in
the Search bar".
Is the idea that, if added there, it would be done with the same
controls as are at the top of the Navigator already?
Because in my interface I see problems with e.g. the needed vertical
space for as it is done now at the bottom of the scroll bar.

thanks,

Cor

--
  - Cor Nouws