[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Use of Navigation Toolbar

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Dec 10 10:36:07 PST 2013

Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote (10-12-13 09:43)

> I didn't want to say that the Navigator is undocumented and confusing. I
> wanted to say that I first thought the Navigation toolbar has something
> to do with the Navigator. That was confusing to me.

OK, thanks for clarifying :)
Misunderstanding pops up so easy ;)

> Maybe? If I was to decide, I would remove this. But I know there are
> other opinions, so I don't want to take any action here unless there are
> no voices against this.
You may have noticed that in general I'm quite conservative in removing
stuff :)
In this case... I would say wait a little longer and then cut it off.
On the other hand, the option to jump from one hyperlink to another
one,is something that one would expect in the navigation button/panel.
But it's not in there... Strange.

--
 - Cor Nouws
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org