[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Think about the Save Icon and Navigator Icon please

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Tue Feb 19 23:52:56 PST 2013

Le 20/02/2013 02:21, jie luo a écrit :
> Im the silly one don't see the save icon first place. I won't tell you
> I clicked the Open File icon instead when I want to save.
Perhaps the first one, but what about the next ones ?
With all softwares there is icons that I am not able to understand on
the first look, it is not a problem because the tooltips give me the
meaning of each icon.

> Im going to suggest a vote poll, just 2 options and count the negative
> vote only.  :-)
Why ? If there is a real problem, please fill a bug report and suggest a
better icon.

Best regards.
JBF