[Libreoffice-ux-advise] impress: text color context menu ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Feb 25 03:06:07 PST 2013

Hi there,

	I was talking with Chris at a presentation, and he was struggling with
impress to change the text color of a bullet.

	Chris - for me I get that in the right-click context menu: 'Character'
-> 'Font effects' tab at the top.

	On the other hand - playing with this it struck me that although the
selection guides the action of that context menu - if you select a whole
line, and then right click over a mis-spelled word (usu. a technical
term): you only the spelling correction menu.

	Is that the interaction bug you fell over Chris ? I assume we should
not be offering the correction context menu if we have a selection - to
make it possible to right-click change the color eg. of a single
technical word ? :-)

	Then again - right-clicking on a mis-spelled word first selects that
word, so ...

	It'd be great to have more input on your problem Chris - and nice talk
about Firefox / Android :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.