[Libreoffice-ux-advise] LATE FEATURE: Personas in LibreOffice

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Jan 7 13:56:22 PST 2013

Hi Kendy

Jan Holesovsky wrote (07-01-13 11:32)
> Please let me know if this is acceptable, and if you need any help with the review.

Idea looks great to me and is an invitement for futher enhancements in
the future :-)

I gues the code in a daily from 2012-12-28 (1) is not yet complet?
I see the option page, but choosing an own background image does not
work (file picker handling is broken) and a choosen persona is not shown...

Cheers
Cor
1) Version 4.0.0.0.beta2+ (Build ID:
1d7287f8d7984eae98a577f60a8bc0a740fc5e9)

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org