[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Template Manager: UI to reset the default template

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu Jan 10 06:53:53 PST 2013

Hi Cedric,

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote (10-01-13 08:40)

> I'll need help to track these down: I would consider them as bugs. Could
> you please report a list of the missing things in that area?

As far as I can see, everything is missing.

File > New > Templatemanager

* Tab - no result
* Ctrl+Tab - cycles through the tabs of the dialog, which is odd
   Ctrl+PgDwn/PgUp - does the same, which is OK
* No way to get focuson the folders as shown in the main window

Select folder with the mouse ..

* Enter does not open it
* Tab does not work , ..

Double click to open it ..

* No way to get focus on the templates

Select template with mouse ..

* Enter does not work
* Labels with buttons do not have accelerators..

As far as I can see, Markus has similar challenges with the dialog
conditional formatting...

  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org
  - www.librelex.org