[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Template manager - the menu entries

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun Jan 20 14:15:46 PST 2013

Cor Nouws wrote (15-01-13 13:15)
> [...]
> Just below the group Wizards. Since it's only one line, it won't disturb
> the rest of the menu (since the new item Save as template can be
> removed). And it will make the features for templates, thus the new
> dialog, much better visible :-)

Hi,

Since there are lots of things to do right before RC2 freeze, I proposed
to do the work myself.
See https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/1787
 From the commit message:
   The menu 'Address book source' is not restored – that moved
   to the Tools menu already
   File > Template is placed directly below File > Wizards;
   File > Save As Template is removed

Of course this is temporary, until new situation that Cedric wrote about
is near, and we can have a look at the new possibilities then.

Cheers,

Cor

--
  - Cor