[Libreoffice-ux-advise] including Ubuntu fonts in Windows/OSX installers

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Thu Jan 24 12:22:18 PST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 09:15:22PM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > > We shouldn't include non-free stuff here.
> >
> > Yeah, it’s considered “non-free” by Debian, but we can apply the same
> > logic to the other “non-free” fonts added to LibreOffice, such as Open
> > Sans, Source {Code|Sans} Pro and PT Serif. But instead of removing
>
> Err, you want to tell me we already have them in the sources?

Ah, thankfully not. It at least is external stuff downloaded so I just
don't need to fetch that and don't need to repackage the core tarball...
(and new in 4.0, which didn't get get that much reviewed as not yet uploaded
to Debian...)
(And I build with -without-fonts anyway so I don't even need to fix the build.
phew.)

Regards,

Rene