[Libreoffice-ux-advise] including Ubuntu fonts in Windows/OSX installers

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:05:19 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
<fitoschido at gmail.com> wrote:
>> "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck,
>> then it probably is a duck."
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test
>
> Oh well, I will not try to convince you, you seem to believe this is
> marketing.

I'm not the one to convince. as I said previously: "Note: I will abide
by whatever decision is reached, either way.. _I_ don't care that
much."

> and 3) I’m not yet a TDF member and I don’t seem to have more
> voice here than your neighbourhood complainer.

Honestly I really don't think that anyone here will judge your
arguments and/or opinions based on whether or not you are a TDF member
or not.
You are a contributor, and that is all that matter, to me at least.
You are welcomed to voice you opinion and advocate for a proposal you
think is good.

Norbert