[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Template Manager default thumbnails

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:00:00 PST 2013

Hi Cedric,

On 29 January 2013 11:15, Cedric Bosdonnat <cbosdonnat at suse.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking for the pictures to show when I have no template
> thumbnail. Do you have a link to the ones you were mentioning in our
> last chat? Were you mentioning the icons like this one?
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/icon-themes/galaxy/res/odt_48_8.png

I was under the impression that we had all the necessary otX icons
checked in, but it seems that's not the case, currently we only have
small versions (32*32) of those for presentations, spreadsheets, text,
i.e. we're lacking drawing. Thus, for the moment, using the proposed
odX_48_8.png versions seems like the best solution.

We'll need to rectify that later. If you still get the initial commit
into 4.0, we can probably get it sorted right for 4.0.1.

> I even found some oldies here like:
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/icon-themes/galaxy/res/ott_48_8.png

Not good, unless we find a time machine that brings us 3.5 years into the past.

Astron.