[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSOC] iOS remote control design

Siqi Liu me at siqi.fr
Sat Jul 13 08:51:28 PDT 2013

Hello all,

This summer I will be working on an iOS application which allows users to
control their slide shows right from their iOS devices. A complete proposal
and estimated timetable is available
here<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/liusiqi43/1>
.

I've already implemented all basic functionalities on the iOS5 with two
iterations of UI design but I would absolutely like to have some feedbacks
from you ! You can find my first set of design
here<http://siqi43.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/first-set-of-remote-control-gui-mock-ups/>and
a second iteration
here<http://siqi43.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/a-first-functional-version-of-ios-remote-control/>.
Note that the second one are screenshots from actual implementation while
the first one is a photoshoped draft.

Besides, shall I open up a whiteboard specific to this project so that we
can have more discussion there? What should I do to start it?

Finally, you can follow my progress on this feed:
http://siqi43.wordpress.com/category/libreoffice/feed<http://siqi43.wordpress.com/category/gsoc-2013/feed>
or
contact me on IRC (nickname: siqi)

Looking forward to your feedbacks and suggestions !

All the best!
Siqi
--
--------

Cordialement,
Siqi LIU

Étudiant Ingérieur, Université de Technologie de Compiègne
Vice-Président de l'association robotique UTCoupe
Responsable d'atelier de ClubChine

------
  Tel. +33 7 61 16 95 83
  email: me at siqi.fr