[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Refreshed Android Impress Remote

Mirek M. mazelm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:31:59 PDT 2013

Hi Artur,

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Artur Dryomov <artur.dryomov at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Mirek,
>
> Thank you for the icon, you got my point. Probably it is not enough to
> just monochrome the current launcher icon :-? It would be better to put the
> icon to the two-dimensional space — I mean make it completely flat. Other
> action bar icons are following this style as well as Google Play example.
>
> Should I post a message to the design list now? :-)

A quick take in Inkscape: http://ubuntuone.com/2I4nq5EKhoRpg3OBiToNlS

Please do make a design list thread, though. :)

> The app is going well, all basic stuff was implemented, I hope to finish
> it next week. Let’s hope there will be no great troubles on the way.

Excellent!

Siqi, who is working on the iOS version, plans to add a pointer feature. Do
you think you could duplicate that for the Android app, for the sake of
consistency and feature parity?