[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Proposed White Board Status - "UX"

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 19:58:53 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I'd like to propose a new whiteboard status that the UX team can monitor
- this being "UX"

Unless there are protests I will add this to the wiki next week and
start using it. What it will mean:

1. Issue confirmed (usually enhancement) but needs UX advice
2. Issue unconfirmed bug in order to confirm we need UX advice (ie.. is
this a bug or expected/planned)

I just confirmed one enhancement request but before a developer
implements it we need the "go for it" from UX. In order to prevent
workflow being really interrupted I tend to mark any enhancement request
that seems like it "most likely is a good idea" as NEW but I recognize
that UX is needed to give the final yes.

Without just marking as NEW, QA is stuck waiting and we know that UX is
quite overloaded with work.

If this is all acceptable please give the +1 and we can work with this
new whiteboard status to add to our current workflow.

Warm Regards,
Joel