[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Refreshed Android Impress Remote

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jun 18 01:31:50 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-06-18 at 01:00 +0300, Artur Dryomov wrote:
> I didn’t test any audio or video slideshows so I cannot be sure how do
> they work. I’ll do it later, that part could be tricky…

	AFAIK they don't work ;-) or at least, I think streaming video to the
mobile device to play is likely to be ... somewhat difficult; clearly
having a keyframe and a start/stop/whatever widget would be awesome
though :-)

> And don’t worry about swiping sensibility — I’ll move from a custom
> coverflow widget to the native one [1], so it will be solved.
> [1]: http://developer.android.com/training/animation/screen-slide.html

	Interesting - I didn't realise that was there; what API version of
Android did that start in ? In general I'd like us to keep our base-line
at least at API 10 (Gingerbread):

	http://developer.android.com/about/dashboards/index.html

	If it's in there - fine :-) and of course, looking forward to getting
rid of that coverflow - the physics there is really unpleasant when it
comes to presenting [ to the extent that I just use the volume keys
myself ;-].

	ATB,

		Michael.