[Libreoffice-ux-advise] New Math featire: Auto closing brackets and more

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jun 26 07:51:56 PDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-06-26 at 13:32 +0000, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos wrote:
> > Michaels Meeks pushed now I changed that I did about the auto closing
> > brackets, parenthesis and braces.
>
> Oh, this is lovely! Thanks so much, Marcos and Michael! Are we too
> late to include the change in 4.1?

	No reason why not if it has tripple review anything can get past the
feature freeze: *But* ... I'm particularly concerned wrt. this one.

	I'd like to be sure there are not problematic user interactions with it
- in particular editing existing large / complex formulae etc. If
someone who actively edits formulae a lot is happy with it and has spent
a good while using it - then from a code perspective at least it's not a
difficult fix to include :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.